The following are significant updates that are considered substantive changes and must be reported within 30 days of the change.
- A change of ownership or business name.
- A change of site address or mailing address.
- A change of any phone number.
- A change of the emergency contact person.
- Introduction of a new hazardous substance to the site in a reportable quantity.
- An increase of a substance already reported that changes the Maximum Amount Code.
- A previously reported substance that is moved to another building, another floor level, or 300 feet or more from its originally reported location.
IMPORTANT: Substantive changes must be submitted within 30 days.
How Do I Report a Substantive Change?
- Log in to CHS Manager.
- Submit an Update report.
- Verify that all of your facility's information is current.