You need to report changes to stored substances and amounts
- Log into CHS Manager.
- Submit a new Update Report.
- In Step 1, update the Owner/Operator contact information so we can make contact, if necessary, after the facility is closed.
- Update the mailing/billing address for when the facility is closed. (This is where the final fee invoice will be mailed to.)
- In Step 3, add any additional substances stored at the facility in a reportable quantity during the final year.
- Update the number of days on site for each chemical stored during the calendar year.
- Certify and Submit the update report.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know that you have submitted an update report, and the date that the facility closed and the date all substances were removed.
- We will have an invoice sent out to the mailing address you supplied.