How to verify the Lat/Long for a Facility Address when submitting an Annual Report, Update or Revision.
Follow the link below for steps to follow for starting an Annual Report, Update or Revision:
- While in a Report, Update or Revision you will need to Edit Step 1: Review Facility Information.
- On the Facility Identification screen, the Location & Business Activity at this Site tab should be highlighted. If not, click the tab.
- Click on the Blue Button labeled Get Lat/Long. A separate window labeled Locate Your Address will pop up.
- Verify that the Red Marker is located on the property of your facility. Preferably the marker should be in the center of the property, if unsure of the center location place the marker on the building itself. To move the Red Marker, Click and Drag the marker to the new location.
- Once the marker is in the correct location, click the blue button labeled Pick this Location, the map will close. This will auto populate the Lat and Long on the Location & Business Activity at this Site tab.
- Finish updating any remaining items within the Report.
If you have additional questions, please submit a Help Desk ticket or call the Hazardous Substance Information Hotline 503-378-6835 or 800-454-6125.