After exporting your plume model from ALOHA in *.pas format you may import into CHSM by following these steps:
1. On the List Facilities tab, select the Facility Name to open the Chemical Summary page.
2. Click the ALOHA Footprint button to view the List ALOHA Footprints.
3. To add your exported plume, click the plus (+) button.
4. In the Add New ALOHA Footprints screen, click the Browse button to select the *.pas exported plume file. Click Open.
5. Click Upload.
6. Click the dropdown for Worst CaseVZone, select your ALOHA threat zone.
7. Click the Globe Icon to plot the threat zone on the map.
8. Under List ALOHA Footprints, the user can see the Upload Date, and also have the options to mark the check box to set the default, or to delete the ALOHA Footprint.