If a report has already been submitted either a Revision or Update report will need to be initiated.
In a report that is in initiated state, follow the steps below:
1. Scroll down to Step 3 on the report
2. Click on the edit icon next to the chemical you wish update
3. Click on the Inventory & Storage tab at the top left of the Chemical Page
4. Scroll down to the Storage Location List
To Delete a storage location click on the icon in the Delete column next to the location you wish to remove.
To Edit a storage location click on the icon in the Edit column next to the location you wish to change. After clicking Edit, the information previously provided will populate the Edit Storage Location fields below. Make your changes, and click the Save Storage Location button.
For additional assistance making changes to your chemical information, please review the article "How do I edit a chemical?"
5. To complete Step 3, you will need to click the link verifying that you have uploaded current SDSs.
If you have additional questions, please submit a Help Desk ticket or call the Hazardous Substance Information Hotline 503-378-6835 or 800-454-6125.