The Chemical Physical State and Unit options are outlined below:
- Reporting in Radioactive – Unit (Millicuries)
- Reporting in Liquid – Unit (Gallons)
- Reporting in Solid – Unit (Pounds)
- Reporting in Gas – Unit (Select the drop-down option to report in Gallons or Cubic Feet)
Step 3: Identify the chemical, click the edit button
- Under the Chemical State of Use, Identify the Physical State by selecting the drop-down option below. This will change the physical state to Radioactive. Once all fields have been updated, click save at the bottom of the page.
Inventory & Storage tab
- Below, the Unit has changed to report in Millicuries.
How do I report a gas substance in gallons or cubic feet?
Changing the physical state to Gas:
- Select the Physical State to Once all fields have been updated, click save at the bottom of the page.
- Below, the Unit has a drop-down selection for reporting in Gallons or Cubic Feet. Please select the appropriate unit and continue entering the chemical information.