1. Click the "Register" button from the homepage.
2. Choose "Responder, Planner, or System Admin" from the User Type drop down menu and click Next.
3. Complete the registration form. All fields with red asterisks (*) are required fields.
4. In the Roles and Access Section, select Statewide Data User, then select your role and click the Add button.
Planner - County Emergency Management or State Hazardous Materials Response Team
Program User - Emergency Responders, Regulatory Agencies, and Health Administrators
5. Fill in the Captcha Characters and click the submit button.
The Office of State Fire Marshal will review your request, and you will receive notification through the email you provided during registration.